Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To love another person is to see the face of God. -Victor Hugo

Jeremy and I spent the morning at the doctor office and was pleasantly relieved to find a baby that is right on schedule. They say that there is only one in there for those who were hoping for twins.

The baby has a strong heart beat and is measuring at 7 weeks and 2 days. Just over an inch in length. The doctors and dietitians are working with me to keep my GI issues to a minimum and learning how to keep me hydrated (apparently that is a task for me over the next 9 months). They have put me on red-gland and B6 so we will see how this works for me but so far it is not much better. I am just praying that the sickness and the GI issues will go away today. Here are the pictures of the baby. We hope you all love them as much as we do. Jeremy even put one up in the office. He is so happy he blushes a bit.

No comments: