Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Things about my Pregnancy

I have really great friends and I wanted to brag on them a bit.

    Mirinda made Jude a baby blanket and it really is stunning. She did such a beautiful job that it was suggested she place the blanket into the fair. Well she did and it won second place in her devision and second place over all. Mirinda was so sweet about it she even gave me the ribbon to but into Jude's baby book. I can't believe how nice it is. Mirinda thank you so much!

    Also Brianna gave me a great pedicure. I love pedicures and the farther a long I get into the pregnancy the harder it is to give myself one. You should see the positions I have to attempt just to try, and I say try because I am not always successful. However Brianna did a great job, she even made me flowers on my big toes. Check out the shots, plus don't hesitate to comment on the fact that my ankles are really large now. The baby is cutting off my circulation at times and so my legs, ankles, and feet have been swelling. I measured my ankles at 9.5'' the other day, more than double their normal size. Strange and Humorous!

      Lastly I have time to cook if I am not too tired. I made a fruit salad the other day and Jeremy said it was so pretty I had to take a picture. So I hope you all think it is pretty too.

No comments: